KARI 21 SLOT ICE TRAY WITH CREATIVE SHAPES (CONTAINER NOT INCLUDED) minimalist style will bring your home’s living space a more delicate and neat beauty.
- Absolutely safe for health when using high quality virgin plastic materials.
- The only ice tray currently applying Ag + technology, antibacterial and anti-mildew.
- Flexible, durable plastic material, won’t crack, split, or break when making ice or taking ice.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
- For multi-purpose, can be used to create ice cubes, jelly, etc.
- Using soft, flexible plastic, which makes it easier to remove ice.
- Create small ice cubes, suitable for many use.
- Preserved in dry, cool place
- Warning information: keep away from heat sources.
CHANNEL FOR SHOPPING GENUINE INOCHI PRODUCTS:
Hotline: 1800 7009 (Free)
Showroom and Shop system nationwide: https://inochi.vn/en/he-thong-phan-phoi/
Inochi is a premium Vietnamese houseware brand, designed and manufactured according to Japanese style and standards. 100% of Inochi’s products are made from high-quality primary plastic according to ISO 9001 standard process, BPA-free, certified by the Ministry of Health, ensuring export conditions to the most demanding markets such as the USA, EU, Japan…
The Inochi brand was developed by Tan Phu Vietnam Joint Stock Company with more than 40 years of experience in the manufacturing industry.
Inochi’s products are diverse, serving up all needs in daily life such as: plastic shelves – plastic baskets, trash cans, baskets – utility items, food containers, hangers, membranes – bags, products for mother and baby, cleaning tools and all kinds of lunch boxes, thermos cups imported directly from Asvel brand – Japan.
Each Inochi product is meticulously designed on the principles of aesthetics and functionality of the Japanese, ensuring intelligence, convenience, environmental friendliness and safety for the family.
Currently, Inochi has been present in most of the major supermarkets such as Vinmart, Aeon, Lotte … nationwide and expanded many direct stores in big cities such as Hanoi, Da Nang, and Ho Chi Minh City