NOTORO WASHING UP BOWL minimalist style will bring your home’s living space a more delicate and neat beauty. Notoro – a beautiful coastal lagoon with crimson glasswort in Japan. Every autumn, coral pink grass dyes the lake’s surface red, bringing a unique and brilliant beauty that is nowhere else. That vibrant vitality and beauty create an association for a bright, rich, optimistic soul, seeing the world in the colors of a child. That is also the inspiration for Inochi to name high-grade plastic washing up bowl products.
- High-quality virgin PP plastic material, sturdy, odorless, non-yellowing, brittle, BPA free.
- Application of Ag + ion antibacterial technology to kill bacteria, limit the process of mold growth.
- Compact size, deep inside, prevents water from being splashed out.
- There are handles on both sides, convenient for carrying and moving.
- The bath’s mouth is rounded, so it won’t hurt when it hits the baby.
- Diverse and bright colors with cute animal symbols, suitable for both boys and girls, creating excitement for children in daily cleaning tasks.
- Products are manufactured according to technological lines and quality control according to Japanese standards.
CAPACITY: available in 4 sizes 21cm, 27cm, 32cm and 38cm
DIRECTION FOR USE:
- Used in washing your baby’s face or daily hygiene.
- Used in daily activities of family members.
- Help your child be more interested in being independent with daily cleaning tasks.
- Preserved in dry, cool place
- Warning information: keep away from heat sources.
CHANNEL FOR SHOPPING GENUINE INOCHI PRODUCTS:
Hotline: 1800 7009 (Free)
Showroom and Shop system nationwide: https://inochi.vn/en/he-thong-phan-phoi/
Inochi is a premium Vietnamese houseware brand, designed and manufactured according to Japanese style and standards. 100% of Inochi’s products are made from high-quality primary plastic according to ISO 9001 standard process, BPA-free, certified by the Ministry of Health, ensuring export conditions to the most demanding markets such as the USA, EU, Japan…
The Inochi brand was developed by Tan Phu Vietnam Joint Stock Company with more than 40 years of experience in the manufacturing industry.
Inochi’s products are diverse, serving up all needs in daily life such as: plastic shelves – plastic baskets, trash cans, baskets – utility items, food containers, hangers, membranes – bags, products for mother and baby, cleaning tools and all kinds of lunch boxes, thermos cups imported directly from Asvel brand – Japan.
Each Inochi product is meticulously designed on the principles of aesthetics and functionality of the Japanese, ensuring intelligence, convenience, environmental friendliness and safety for the family.
Currently, Inochi has been present in most of the major supermarkets such as Vinmart, Aeon, Lotte … nationwide and expanded many direct stores in big cities such as Hanoi, Da Nang, and Ho Chi Minh City